From design to the showroom in one unique structure
The design and complete creation of church ornaments and religious items takes place within the F.lli Mollica company building which is made up of:
- design office, which designs items and follows their production thanks to continuous dialogue between client and workshop;
- workshop, which allows items and finishes to be modified as requested by the client orders and to be fulfilled immediately. Inside are the electroplating, assembly, Zapon varnishing, cleaning, engraving and spinning departments;
- restoration studio, dedicated to historical repairs and aesthetic and functional restorations;
- large warehouse, which ensures the availability of most of the items in the catalogue;
- showroom for displaying products and new items that are not yet on view in the catalogue.